lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:landscaping123"

32 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Why does the phone have to ring every 15 minutes?#5

It is not a cell. It is a landline. These are calls I sort of have to take occasionally but wish I didn't. Those are the worst. The rest of the time I try to just ignore it and they hang up when the m…

landscaping123
Off-Topic Discussion - Why does the phone have to ring every 15 minutes?#1

Can you actually get a game of chess in with this happening? Can you take out the garbage when you're constantly interrupted by phone calls you don't want?

landscaping123
Off-Topic Discussion - Youtubers You Enjoy Watching?#28

John Batholomew, ChessNetwork, thechesswebsite.com, iChess.Net, wildlife documentaries, BrilliantClassics.

landscaping123
Off-Topic Discussion - What is your favorite fruit juice?#12

Crystal Light Concord Grape.

landscaping123
Off-Topic Discussion - EAGLES!!!!!!!!#4

The Eagles do have a good run defense but the Patriots like to throw the ball a lot, even on third and short. Also the Patriots are an excellent 4th quarter team. You should hope the at least New Engl…

landscaping123
Off-Topic Discussion - Does anyone here really enjoy reading?#21

Yes. I like to read. I like reading The Holy Bible. I am reading Psalms again right now. I am also reading The Last Dark by Stephen R. Donaldson.

landscaping123
General Chess Discussion - Getting Better At Chess#4

There are some chess books at the local library that should help. I might point out that unless you plan on playing professionally the goal isn't really to make vast improvements quickly but to enjoy …

landscaping123
General Chess Discussion - Owen Defence#10

I think it is a very exciting defense for both White and Black at the beginner level and at the intermediate level. Most grandmasters will not play it and frown upon it. Let's assume your opponent is …

landscaping123