lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Dru403"

18 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Lichess Unreachable - lost games#1

I've had a few games lately where Lichess goes unreachable. Both on my PC an my phone/app. I wind up losing the game as Lichess thinks I left the game. Is Lichess working on some kind of fix for this?

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Which rating range do you guys think has more cheaters?#15

Most of the cheaters I have reported that have been banned have been sub 1600. When I get creamed by a 1900+, it's hard for me to tell if they are cheating. I also don't tend to play a lot of players …

Dru403
Lichess Feedback - Bug regarding claim victory/claim draw buttons on disconnect#12

@JollyGreenJesus said in #7: > I wonder if this is some sort of behavior symptomatic of cheaters. > Chess.com is overflowing with people who download Chrome extensions that automate the process of usi…

Dru403
Lichess Feedback - Bug regarding claim victory/claim draw buttons on disconnect#6

Happened to me a bunch recently.

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - ¿Why did lichess make me leave the game?#4

do you have multiple accounts?

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - High rated farmers#5

@Le_Patzer83 said in #2: > Farming is dangerous. If you should blunder hard against that 1600-snack, you’re in for quite the loss in points. Not to mention, some 1600s are pretty good when they are no…

Dru403
Community Blog Discussions - Cheater gameplay? - part 1#20

I would love to see this done with 5 minute blitz games. I run across a lot of sus games...

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - Anyone else notice something odd?#1

Like, I get it, I am trash, but this week I have lost a pile of games to people whose accuracy was over 90%, and not during short games. People who have like, 2 inaccuracies and that's it over a 50 mo…

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - I don't know how to do openings#5

for white, I play London. It's easy to get started in, there's lots of tricks in it, and there's a ton of great how to's out there from Eric Rosen, Levy Rosman, Ben Fingold, and Hanging Pawns (I can n…

Dru403
General Chess Discussion - resigning#6

there's lots of reasons not to surrender, especially with tight time controls.

Dru403